Epoxy tile grout
Epoxy tile grout is double component product, which is color uniformity, durability and stain resistance, high compressive strength, and has longer lasting color than general grout.
Especial apply to stone and mosaic pattern. for colorful stone mosaic pattern, epoxy tile grout can be changed as pattern color, make the pattern to be perfect.
Suitable for complicated colorful pattern.
Super anti fouling, resistance to chemical corrosion.
High compressive strength, good abrasion resistance.
Green environmental protection.
Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
Suitable for various tile, stone and different kind mosaic.
Apply to outside and inside floor and wall, kitchen and bathroom, house and business place.
1. Put A component first, and then put B in a clean barrel together, use knife tool to mix the two components very completely.
2. After mixed, pour grout onto construction surface immediately, use sponge knife to fill the joint, no joint left.
3. After 20-30 minutes use wet sponge to clean it first time, take away needless grout, make the surface smooth.
4. Wash the sponge times to clean second and third time until there are no grout on the tile surface, also fill hollow if left in joint.
5. After 1 hours do final clean, make sure there are no grout on the tile or mosaic surface.
1.Put part A together with part B into a bucket and mix well. part A (solid): part B(liquid) = 92 : 8.
2. Fill the slurry into the joint with knife. Do not leave hollow.
3.Clean the surface with cloth wet with clean water. For those coarse tile surface which are difficult to clean, use ceramic tile detergent.
1. The working and construction temperature should be 5 -40 oC. No rain fall.
2. For those ceramic tile with coarse surface, prior filling test is needed to avoid unthorough cleaning after application.
Apply craft of seam treatment if necessary.
3. The mixed adhesive should be used up within 3~4 hours. The skin layer should be removed before use. Never mix again with water and use again without removal.
4. Keep from rain or touch within 3 hours after laying.
The amount needed according to the width, deepth and the sizes of ceramic tile, which can be calculated according to
the following (kg/sqm)
2.0x(tile length + tile width)×joint width×joint depth
G= tile length x tile width
Marks: length unit is mm
Usage depend on tile size,thinkness and joint seam.
12 months from the date of manufacture stored in a dry place in original un-opened barrel.
2kgs/barrel or 5kgs/barrel
Modulus of Rupture/Mpa
Water Absorption(g) 30 minutes