1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Has strong water retention, no need to dip tiles and wet walls, thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption and building load.
3. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of various stresses.
4. It could instead of stone dry hanging method, reduce costs effectively.
5. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
6. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound crash, easier construction.
It is suitable for marble, granite, travertine, culture stone, and rust and other stone materials.
1. Base plane should be smooth and firm, no dust, grease, release agents, batik material, etc.
2. Check base plane roughness by 2m guiding rule, error should be less than 5mm.
3. New plastering cement mortar could be constructed after 14 days maintenances.
Construction tools: leveling instrument, dentiform drawknife (3 x 3mm,4 x4mm,6×6mm,8×8mm,10 x10mm), tile generator, motor stirrer, big drum, cross-colloidal.
Stir and mix: mix tile adhesive and water as 25: (6-6.5), stir completely and waiting for 5 minutes, stir again.
Lay-up construction: scrape the glue paste evenly on base plane with dentiform drawknife, the area should be about 1 m ² each time, then knead and press on the base plane. The model of the dentiform drawknife depends on the size of the tiles.
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed before construction.
2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5-40°C.
3. Don’t use the dried paste by reading water.
4. If the base plane is uneven or the stone is not smooth, wiping the paste on the back of stone in order to ensure it full with paste to avoid hollowing.
Keep in a cold dry place, unopened powder is valid for 1 year.
Original tensile adhesive strength(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after water(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after thermal aging(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after thawing cycle(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after standing for 20 min(Mpa)